Friday, February 5, 2010

PROBLEMS NOT SO BIG

Gen 1:1-31 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. The world and all its surroundings were created in six days. God said let there be... , and there was.

We all have things we call problems. We're all human. Sometimes we let them get the best of us. We tend to think they cant get any worse, but really they might. After the problem, whatever it may be, is over, and some time has passed, we look back on it ,and it really wasn't that big of a deal normally. We have worried, and sometimes stressed over little things.

We have a mighty god who cares about us.
Mat 11:28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
Mat 11:29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
Mat 11:30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

Our god created the heavens, and the earth, and everything in it in six days. If he has the power to speak things into existense, I believe he can handle our problems.If he created everything you see, he can create a solution to things that hinder us. He wants to help you with things, however dont let that be the only time he hears from you. Dont let your relationship with God depend on the size of your crisis.

Look around. The water in the ocean knows where to stop because God told it to. The sun and the moon know where to hang because God put them there to stay. Sometimes we cant even hang a picture on the wall without it falling, or pour water into a cup without making a mess. We have someone on our side that wants to help us if we will let him.

Joh 14:18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.

Joh 14:27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

My family and I have recently come back from vacation at the Smoky Mountains in Gatlinburg,Tn. We went up on top of the mountains, and looked out across the peaks, and down into the valleys. When you are in a place that amazing, you cant help but to take into account the power of our creator. He is limitless.

I know there are things we dont understand. I know there will always be things for us to worry about. God will never put more on us than we can bear. We may think it is more than we can bear, but it is not. I know there are illnesses without a known worldly cure, such as cancer, but if it is meant for us to be cured of these things, we will be. God made the flesh we live in. If he can make our flesh, and blood from nothing, he can repair it. That does not mean he always will though. It may be a trial to bring us to him. It may even be a trial to bring someone else to him. My dad died of cancer, and I was out of church,and lost in the world.I believe if my dad was still around I would not be saved, or in church today. Im thankful that God reached me, I just hate that things happened the way they did.

Sometimes we need not to focus on our problems so much. We need to spend more time focusing on our blessings. I believe every cloud does have a silver lining, and if you really focus on it, the lining is greater than the cloud ever was.
I hope i have touched someone, and made a difference in their outlook. God bless you all

A RUNNING SERVANT
J. LOVELESS

No comments:

Post a Comment